Nobody knows the touchscreens I've seen
沒人知道我見過的觸屏
Nobody knows my screenshots
沒人知道我的截屏
In the trash? Me?
在垃圾箱里 我
I used to be somebody.
我曾經可是個人物
Here I am. Look. In an old email Alex never sent.
我在這兒 看看 在艾利克斯沒發出去的一封舊郵件里
"Addie..."
"艾迪…"
And then there's me, Hi five,
然后我在這里 擊掌
right there, doing my job.
在這里 盡職盡責
FYI, nobody cares about you.
知道嗎 沒人在乎你
Just leave me, Troll, and let me die
別理我 水軍 讓我死吧
in this dump alone.
孤獨地死在這個垃圾場
Let me look for the world's smallest violin in here,
讓我在這里找找世上最小的小提琴
so you can play it.
你可以拉一拉
It's the Hand Angel of Mercy. She's finally come for me.
這是慈悲天使手 她終于來找我了
Give me your hand!
把你的手給我
I mean, give me yourself.
我的意思是 把你自己給我
Take my hand, angel.
拉住我的手 天使
I'm ready to take my place amongst the other great hands of the past.
我準備好加入那些曾經偉大的手了
It's me, Gene!
是我 吉恩
Gene?
吉恩
The one and only.
唯一的吉恩
Gene! I got him!
吉恩 我拉住他了