Is that a tear on your cheek?
你的臉上是有一滴眼淚嗎
It's my fault Gene is the way he is.
吉恩是這樣 是我的錯
I have other expressions, too.
我也有其它表情
I think they've just been buried away.
我想它們只是被埋葬起來了
But with Gene going missing and thinking I might have lost you, too...
但是吉恩失蹤了 又想著我可能失去了你…
Mel. Why didn't you tell me?
梅爾 你怎么沒早點告訴我
I didn't know myself.
我不了解自己
Right now, I'm so overwhelmed with passionate feelings for you.
現在 我充滿了對你的熱情
Mary, my love for you burns with the intensity
瑪麗 我對你的愛燃燒得熾烈
of a redhot flame.
像是紅色的火焰
I like that, Mel.
我喜歡這個 梅爾
Let's go find our son.
我們去找兒子吧
Together.
一起
We'll always have Paris, Mary.
我們永遠都會擁有巴黎的 瑪麗