So, you're a princess.
所以你是公主
I saw your little tiara. Very fancy.
我看見你的皇冠了 很漂亮
Is it true when a princess whistles,
是真的嗎 公主吹哨的時候
birds fly down from...
鳥兒飛下…
That's what I said!
我就是這么說的
No, guys! That's a stupid myth!
不是的 那是個愚蠢的神話
What software version are we living in?
我們是生活在哪個軟件版本里
Go read an ebook.
讀讀電子書吧
Jailbreak... Educate yourselves. Just look behind you. What the...
越獄… 增長點知識 看你后面 什么…
What is that?
那是什么
Smiler must have upgraded her Bots.
微笑一定升級了機器人
Let's get out of here before it...
我們走 趁它還沒…
Hi, Gene. Remember me? Smiler.
嗨 吉恩 還記得我嗎 微笑
I'm coming to you live from the amphitheater.
我在劇場里和你現(xiàn)場說話
Why don 't you come back to Textopolis and we can talk through our differences, okay?
為什么不回到短信之城 我們可以談談我們之間的問題呢
My friend here will escort you, all right?
我的朋友會護送你 好嗎
I'm gonna see you soon, buddy. Bye, now.
很快見到你 兄弟 拜拜
We 're actually gonna delete him in front of everyone.
我們其實是會當著大家的面刪除掉他
lt's still on!
還開著呢
It's still what?
還什么
Jiminy Sassafras!
真完蛋