Are you sure this is a good idea?
你確定這是個好主意嗎
Fastest way to the trash, dude!
這是去垃圾箱最快的路了 兄弟
Could we at least pick a calmer stream?
我們至少可以選一條平靜點的河流吧
Okay, buzzkill.
好吧 真掃興
Alex. A bunch of people are hitting the promenade.
艾利克斯 很多人都要去步行街
I think Addie might be there, too.
我想艾迪也會去
That's perfect!
真棒
I have an appointment down there, anyway.
我反正在那邊有個預約
I've got to get this phone fixed.
我得把這個手機給修一修
Bubble, bubble, bubble butt
圓滾滾 圓滾滾 屁股圓滾滾
Hey, bubble butt.
嘿 屁股圓滾滾
Yeah, you do.
是 你得修一修
Much better.
好多了
So, I got to ask.
我想問一問
Is it true that when a princess whistles, birds fly down from the skies, and...
這是真的嗎 公主吹口哨的時候 鳥兒會從天空飛下來…
Hello, stereotype. That is a complete and total myth.
嘿 刻板印象 那完全是個神話
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Did you realize that on the first emoji set, a woman can either be a princess or a bride?
你知道嗎 第一套表情符號里面 女人只能是公主或者新娘
That's why I need to get to the cloud, where you can be whoever you want to be.
所以我要去云端 那里你想成為什么人都可以