Now rise.
現在 請起立
The class is over,
今天的課程結束了
and the person who's leaving us today is you.
宣布一下今天被淘汰的人 就是你
You have the energy of a bullet,
你很有熱情與活力
but the lightness of a depressed elephant.
可你的動作笨拙得像一頭大象
Pack your trunk!
你現在可以走了
Rise, please, mam'selle.
請起立 孩子
But I like it here!
但是我覺得這樣…還挺舒服的
Rise now!
我說 請起立
I'm stuck!
我卡住了
Get her out of here.
送她去醫院
Didn't you say one person per class?
您不是說一天只淘汰一個人的嗎
Very well. Until the next audition.
好吧 今天你可以留下
Then it really will be bye-bye.
但等到明天的課程結束 你一定會和我們說再見
Merante hates me.
梅特拉先生討厭我
Don't say that. That's just his way.
別這么說 他對誰都這樣
No, she's right. He hates you.
不 他就是很討厭你
If he could, he'd smash your kneecaps with his cane.
他恨不得拿手杖敲碎你的膝蓋骨
Oh, I have no chance.
我沒機會了
There's always a chance.
別這么說 機會永遠都在
Not always.
不一定
This might be one of those times there's no chance at all.
有的時候你就是一點機會也沒有
But I really wanna stay here.
可我真的很想留下
Then you have 12 hours to work really hard, listen,
這樣的話 你還有十二個小時可以練習 努力一下
push yourself and then work some more.
說不定會有進步呢