Wow! This time, it's really broken.
這次可真是徹底壞了
Can you do something?
你能修好它嗎
Don't worry, I've got it.
沒問題 交給我吧
I am the winner of our little bet.
我可是在我們的小賭約里先拔頭籌了
What bet?
賭約?
You know, the one about who gets their dream first.
就是賭我們誰會先實現夢想啊
I am going to be an inventor!
我就要成為一名發明家啦
Really?
真的?
You're just jealous that, in 24 hours,
你就羨慕我吧
I've got a job with the man who is building that!
我還找到了一份工作 而我的老板就是建…這個的
Did you bump your head when you fell in the boat?
你不是掉到船上時摔到腦袋了吧
Nope!
呵呵
Yesterday, after you got separated,
昨天與你分開之后
I just took a quiet walk around the streets of Paris.
你一定想不到我昨天經歷了什么
It was all good, totally good.
我感到非常輕松愜意 十分開心
I was really not scared at all.
完全沒感到害怕
I met some charming locals who helped me find my way.
這里的人也很友善 總給我指路
And you will never believe this,
最不可思議的是
I stumbled on a Breton bar
我走到了一間酒吧里
I got a big, warm and friendly welcome.
那里的人都很友善 給了我一個大大的擁抱
They welcomed me like a brother, a son, a nephew!
他們像對待親侄子…不對 親兒子一樣對待我
And then I met this super guy called Mathurin.
然后我就遇到了一個名叫馬汀的家伙
We talked, we laughed, we danced together,
我們有說有笑 又唱又跳
and then my new best buddy and I decided to head home to his place.
我們就成了好哥們 總之 玩夠了我們就去他家了