That baby needs a drop of gin.
那個嬰兒需要一滴杜松子酒
My own mother used to say...
我媽媽常說…
Do you know my prize mare is in foal,
我的頭獎母馬懷了馬駒
and De Lesseps, the banker, has paid me a fee
而銀行家德雷賽布 已支付我費用
to reserve the foal for him to buy
買下預留的馬駒
for ten Admiral De Keys tulips when it's born.
十倍于上將·德·基斯郁金香 只要它產仔
Did you agree?
你同意嗎?
Of course.
當然
It's free money.
這是白來的錢
What do you think, Cornelis?
你覺得呢 科內利斯?
I think De Lesseps must believe
我認為 德雷賽布必須相信
those tulips will be worth nothing...
那些郁金香將一文不值
...nothing by the time he'll get a prize foal for them.
頭獎馬駒不是什么時候都有的
I love you. I love you.
我愛你 我愛你
When I left here, I thought, "Once is everything.
畫完后我離開時 我想“一次便夠
I can deny myself now."
永不再續”
But then I saw you again, and I thought, "No, twice.
但后來我又看到你了 我想“不 兩次吧
Please, God, please twice."
求你 上帝 兩次便好”
Let me look at you.
讓我看看你
Don't move.
別動
No, Jan.
不 讓
It will comfort me when you've gone.
你走了 我會寬慰