Rose! -Rose! -Don't touch anything!
羅絲! -別碰任何東西!
Anything! Anything!
任何東西! 任何東西!
Touch the spindle. Touch it, I say.
碰那個錠子 我說 碰它!
You poor, simple fools...
可憐的人 白癡們...
thinking you could defeat me.
還想著你們能夠擊敗我呢
Me, the mistress of all evil!
我 萬惡的主人
Well, here's your precious princess.
這就是你們高貴的公主
-Rose! -Oh, Rose!
-羅絲! -噢 羅絲!
Oh, I'll never forgive myself.
噢 我不會原諒自己的
We're all to blame.
這是我們的過失
Stefan, th-there's...there's something important I have to tell you.
斯蒂芬 有 有一件重要的事我必須要告訴你
Uh, not now, Hubert.
等會再說 休伯特