So, after the press conference
發(fā)布會之后
Happy will show you to your room, your new quarters
哈皮會帶你回房間 你的新住處
Where's he between? He's next to Vision?
給他安排在哪了 幻視隔壁嗎
Yeah. Vision's not big on doors
嗯 幻視不怎么走門
It's fun.
挺好玩的
Or walls
還穿墻
You'll fit right in
你能很好融入的
Thank you, Mr. Stark
謝謝 斯塔克先生
but I'm, I'm good
但是還是不用了
You're good? How are you good?
不用了 怎么說
Well, I mean
我是說
I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while
我還是想再多腳踏實地一陣子
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
做個友善的好街坊蜘蛛俠
Somebody's got to look out for the little guy, right?
總得有人去照顧小人物嘛
You're turning me down?
你要拒絕我嗎
You better think about this. Look at that
你想清楚了 看那個啊
Look at me
看我
Last chance. Yes or no?
最后機會 要不要
No.
不要
Okay
好
It's kind of a Springsteeny workingclass hero vibe that I dig
這種斯普林斯汀工人階級英雄的氣概我還蠻喜歡的
Happy will take you home
哈皮會送你回家
Yeah?
行吧
Yeah
好
Mind waiting in the car?
能去車里等著嗎
I need a minute
我需要點時間
Thank you, Mr .Stark
謝謝 斯塔克先生
Yes, Mr. Parker, very well
不客氣 帕克先生 那好
See you around
回見好