Happy. What, what are you doing here?
哈皮 你怎么在這里
I really owe you one
我真的欠你個人情
I don't know what I would do without this job
我要是沒了這份工作真不知如何是好
I mean, before I met Tony
我認識托尼之前
So how long you been here?
你在這里待了多久了
Long enough to be awkward. Boss wants to see you
反正是夠尷尬了 老板想見你
Is he here too?
他也在這里嗎
In the toilet? No, he's upstate
在廁所里嗎 不 他在州北
Upstate? Like upstate upstate?
州北 就那個地方嗎
Yeah, let's go
是啊 走吧
Take a look
看看
It's pretty impressive, huh?
挺氣派吧
They just finished remodeling the whole thing
他們剛完成整體重裝