Are you coming?
還要我請你進來嗎
Whoa! That's a lot of stairs.
哇 這兒臺階真多
Are you the caretaker?
您在這里工作嗎
Yes. And you can stay with me until you get on your feet,
是的 你在能夠獨立生活之前 可以暫住在我這里
On one condition -no more questions.
但有個條件 別再問問題了
How long can I stay?
那我可以住多久呢
Ugh. That was a question.
又來 問個沒完
By the way, who was that witch?
對了 剛才那位很兇的夫人是誰啊
Regine Le Haut. She owns this building.
雷吉納勒奧 這座房子的主人
And she eats ginger orphans with ponytails.
她就喜歡吃你這種紅頭發(fā)馬尾辮的小女孩兒
Now, clean!
快干活吧
How long have you worked here?
您在這工作多久了
Do you have a nickname? Wanna know mine?
我該怎么稱呼您呢 您有綽號嗎 我有個綽號 您想聽嗎
Will I have my own bed?
我有單人床睡嗎
Do you snore? Are you a morning person?
您夜里不打呼嚕的吧 您起床早嗎
What's your favourite fruit?
您最喜歡什么水果啊
What do you have for breakfast? I love baguette and jam.
我們早餐吃什么啊 我喜歡面包配果醬
You know I escaped from the orphanage to become a pupil at the Opera.
您知道嗎 我是因為想跳舞才逃出了孤兒院
Did you?
真的嗎?
You work there, so you must know people.
您在那兒工作 應該也有認識的人吧
Could you help me?
您能幫幫我嗎
Don't hold your breath.
你可別指望我
What that étoile did yesterday,oh, it was so magical.
昨晚那支舞真是太美了
I love dancing. Do you love dancing?
我喜歡跳舞 您也會跳舞嗎
Is that because you've got a limp?
是因為你腳瘸了嗎