But you're the first person to show me any kindness in this city.
可您是在這兒第一個對我這么好的人
I've been separated from my best friend.
我和同伴走丟了
I have nowhere to go,
我現在無家可歸
I'm an orphan.
而且我是個孤兒 拜托
Nice try, but I hate kids, especially orphans.
是很可憐 可我討厭小孩兒尤其是孤兒
Go find another idiot.
給我讓開
The stairs, Odette.
擦樓梯去 奧黛特
The stairs are a disgrace.
它們臟兮兮的 丟我的臉
I have guests tomorrow afternoon,
明天還有客人來呢
I want my building looking worthy top to bottom.
我要你把房子徹底打掃得煥然一新 聽見了嗎
I understand, ma'am.
是的 夫人
If you understand, why are you entering your rooms?
既然你聽清了打掃干凈之前不準休息
Let me help you!
我來幫您吧
Get out of here!
別礙事
You need me. I can clean.
但您需要我 幫您打掃
In fact, 'Squeaky Clean' is my middle name.
我可以打掃得非常干凈
I'm young. My legs work. Yours don't.
我還年輕 腿腳靈活 不像您一樣…
Uh, it's gonna feel so much easier with me helping.
呃我是說 我可以幫您非常輕松地完成工作啊