So, where's the dance school?
巴黎這么大 可舞蹈學校在哪兒呢
Relax, Felicie!
別擔心 菲麗西
Enjoy Paris. Breathe it in.
好好享受吧 這可是夢想之都巴黎啊
Hi there!
你好嗎
Love your moustache, monsieur!
您的小胡子不錯啊
Ah, yes, Paris!
啊 這就是巴黎
City of romance. City of dreams.
這里有浪漫 這里有夢想
City of fame and fortune!
這里有名望與財富
City of lamp posts. City of pigeons.
還有 路燈和鴿子
Did I say romance?
浪漫說過了嗎
Yes, you did. Now, where's the dance school?
是的 說過了 那舞蹈學校在哪兒呢
Uh, I don't know.
呃…我不知道
Don't worry. We're a team.
沒關系 我們是伙伴
We'll find it together.
我們一起去找
Do you think it was stupid to come to Paris?
你不覺得這樣逃出來有點太魯莽了
Don't say that! We should never give up on our dreams.
別這樣說 我們可不能因為這點小事就輕言放棄
We're kids! We're all alone.
可我們只是孤兒 對巴黎一無所知
Was I really crazy to think I could be a dancer?
或許我夢想成為舞蹈家 真的是異想天開呢
What do you think?
你覺得呢
Victor?
維克多?
I said...
唉我說
Victor?
維克多?
I'm OK!
我沒事
Come back!
你去那做什么 快回來
I can't swim!
可我不會游泳
Meet me on this bridge at this time tomorrow.
明早七點 在這座橋上等我 我們不見不散
No matter how dangerous it is,
無論遇到什么情況
I will return!
我一定會到的
Victor!
維克多
Come back!
你快回來
Don't leave!
別丟下我
Please.
求你了