Too deep, Sherlock, way too deep
太深了 夏洛克 太深了
Congratulations you will be the first man in history to be buried in his own Mind Palace
恭喜你將是史上第一個被活埋在自己的思維殿堂里的人
The setting is a shade melodramatic, don't you think?
場景布置的有點夸張了 你不覺得嗎
For you and me?
對你我而言
Not at all
一點都不夸張
What are you?
你到底是什么
You know what I am
你知道我是什么
I'm Moriarty
我是莫里亞蒂
The Napoleon of Crime
犯罪界的拿破侖
Moriarty's dead!
莫里亞蒂已經死了
Not in your mind
在你腦中可沒有
I'll never be dead there
在你腦中我永遠都不會死
You once called your brain a hard drive
你曾說你的大腦是塊硬盤
Well, say hello to the virus
跟病毒打個招呼吧
This is how we end you and I
這就是我們的結局你和我
Always here
總是在這里
always together
總是你和我一起
You have a magnificent brain, Moriarty
你的腦子很不錯 莫里亞蒂
I admire it
我很敬佩
I concede it may even be the equal of my own
我認為它甚至可能與我相當
I'm touched
我很感動
I'm honoured
我很榮幸
But when it comes to the matter of unarmed combat on the edge of a precipice
但說到在懸崖邊緣徒手搏斗
You're going in the water
你等著入水吧
shortarse
小個子