I don't get it, how is this relevant?
我不明白 和這有什么關系
I need to know I was right then I'll be sure
我得先知道我是對的 然后我才能肯定
You mean how Moriarty did it?
你是說莫里亞蒂怎么做到的
Yes
沒錯
But none of that really happened, it was in your head
但那些并沒有發生 都是你自己想的
My investigation was the fantasy
我的調查是想象的
the crime happened exactly as I explained
但犯罪方式就如我剛剛所說的那樣
The stone was erected by a group of her friends
她的墓碑是她的一群朋友給她立的
I don't know what you think you'll find here
我不知道你想在這兒找到什么
I need to try!
我得試試
Mrs Ricoletti was buried here
瑞克萊蒂太太埋在這里
but what happened to the other one?
但是另外一具尸體呢
The corpse they substituted for her after the socalled suicide?
在所謂的自殺之后用來替換她的那具尸體
They'd move it, of course they would
他們肯定給移走了
But where?
移去哪了
Well, not here
不在這里
But that that's exactly what they must have done
但是他們肯定會這么做
The conspirators had someone on the inside
同謀有內應
They found a body
他們找到一具尸體
just like Molly Hooper found a body for me when
就像茉莉·霍普給我找了具尸體
Yeah, well, we don't need to go into all that again, do we?
這不需要再說了 對吧
You're not seriously going to do this?
你不會真的想這么做吧
It's why we came here, I need to know
我們正是為此而來 我必須知道
Spoken like an addict
真是癮君子的口氣
This is important to me!
這對我來說很重要
No, this is you needing a fix
不 你這是在嗑藥
John
約翰