Look alive. The reflexes are the first thing to go.
反應是第一要務
Why are we in a field?
為什么我們在田里
Sneak through that window!
從縫隙穿過去
What does that mean?
什么意思?
I don't know!
我不知道
Go
出發
Not cool, man, not cool!
要死了
Let·s run it back
再來
Do you even want to be out here?
你到底想不想上場?
Only two days left, kid, you gotta work harder.
只剩兩天了 孩子 我們要加倍努力
Wait aminute, who was that?
等等 那是誰?
I put mcqueen in there to give you some real competition.
那是麥昆 讓你有點壓力
Hud was a master of letting the other cars do the work for him.
老韓是高手 讓其他汽車為他抬轎
He used to say cling to them like you was two June bugs on a summer night.
他常說 搭人家便車就像夏天晚上的兩只六月金龜子
He stole that from me.
他偷學我的
Drafting? I've never had to do that.
偷步? 我從來不用這樣做
Yeah, that's when you were fast.
那是因為你當時很快
Now you're slow and old and rickety.
現在你又慢又老又搖搖晃晃的
Okay, okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
The new you has to look for opportunities you never knew were there.
新的你必須尋找你從來不知道的機會