Hud saw something in you that you don't even see in yourself
老韓看到你自己都不知道的天賦
Are you ready to go find it?
你準備好去找了嗎?
Yes, sir
是 先生
All right, all right. Bring it back.
好了 回來
Lesson one. You're old, accept it.
第一課 你老了 得認命
I told him that
我說過了
He is probably losing his hearing
他可能正在失去聽力
He said you're old. I heard him
他說你老了 我聽到他了
You'll never be as fast as Storm but you can be smarter than him
你永遠不會像暴風一樣快 但你可以比他聰明
Okay, what do I do?
那我怎么辦
They said you were in a demolition derby
聽說你參加了撞車大賽
Yeah, it was terrible and I almost…are you sure? Because there's not a scratch on you
那玩意很可怕的 你確定嗎? 因為你身上沒有刮痕
Funny what a racer can do when he's not overthinking things
有趣的是 賽車什么都行 當他不假思索的時候
Shannon spokes here at Florida International where Jackson storm clocked 214 miles per hour today
香農(nóng)于佛羅里達州國際賽報導 風暴杰克遜 今天時速214碼