You want to beat Storm, you need someone to stand in for him
你想擊敗風暴 你需要有人陪練
Like a sparring partner
像拳擊搭檔
I'm not so sure. I’m not a racer. Just a trainer.
我不確定 我不是賽車手 我是訓練師
Go ahead and gun it.
發動引擎
With no muffler you even sound like storm
沒有消聲器 你甚至聽起來像風暴
Oh, you're going down, mcqueen
你要完蛋了 麥昆
Get that arthritis-riddled keister onto the track so I can put you into the old folks’ home against your will
你這把老骨頭還不趕快上場 我好把你送進養老院
How was that
這句怎么樣
That’ll work. It worked for me.
嚇到我了
I’m good. Yep, that’ll do.
沒意見 可以
You didn't show up in Florida for qualifying so you'll be starting last
你沒有出現在佛羅里達州的排位賽 所以你最后出發
I'll give you three laps to catch her
我只讓你三圈時間追上她
Go through the entire field in three laps?
只跑三圈?
You wanna beat storm or not? Yes, of course I do
你想不想打敗風暴?當然
Well, then go
那就去
Come on, kid
來吧 孩子
All right, looks like we got some work to do
看來我們有工作要做了