So.. You got detention
好吧 你被留堂了
You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong
你搞砸了 你知道你做錯了
The question is how are you gonna make things right?
問題是你要如何彌補
Maybe you were trying to be cool
或許你是想扮酷
But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years
但聽我一個凍了65年的人一句勸
the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules
真正想酷 就只能遵守規矩
We all know what's right We all know what's wrong
我們都分得清對錯
Next time those turkeys try to convince you of something you know is wrong
下次再有人想在你面前顛倒黑白
Where you going? Get back here. Just think to yourself what would Captain America do?
你去哪 回來 就想想美國隊長會怎么做
Why are you here? You don't even have detention
你干嗎坐這兒 你根本沒被留堂
I know
我知道
I just like coming here to sketch people in crisis
我就是喜歡來這兒畫處于危機中的人
It's you
是你
So your body's changing
你的身體在發生變化
Believe me, I know how that feels
相信我我了解那感受
May?
梅
Karen. What's up?
凱倫 好啊