This is nice
這地方看著真不錯
Yeah, I love being spoonfed in public
是啊 我可喜歡當眾被人喂飯了
Hello! We'd like a table for three please
你好 我們一共三位
Of course. If I could just see your badge
沒問題 可以出示下您的徽章嗎
Sorry?
你說什么
This restaurant's for Premier Badge holders
這間餐廳只對貴賓徽章會員開放
Oh, well, we've got the pink badges!
我們有粉色的徽章
I'm sorry, we can only serve Premier Badge holders
抱歉 我們只服務貴賓徽章會員
Um, okay, are there any other restaurants?
好吧 請問還有別的餐廳嗎
Well, there's our relaxed dining area and there are stalls outside
我們有一處餐飲休息區 外面還有小吃攤
The Pig in a Poke does a nice hog roast in a bun with apple sauce
"口袋豬"家的豬肉三明治挺不錯的 里面還有蘋果醬
Sharon. Can I call you Sharon? Yeah?
莎倫 我能叫你名字嗎
So, it's a quiet Monday afternoon and you've got a lot of empty tables
現在是冷清的周一下午 你們也有這么多空桌
We want to buy a really expensive meal
我們就想吃一頓昂貴的大餐
We don't want to eat pork rolls at a stall even with apple sauce
我們不想去小吃攤吃什么豬肉卷 有蘋果醬也不要
Oh, I'm really sorry
我很抱歉
You need a Premier Area Badge. It's policy
但你沒有貴賓徽章 這是規定
Okay, okay, okay. So how much for a Premier Area Badge?
那好 那好 那個貴賓徽章要多少錢
What are we talking like another 10? Another 20?
要加多少錢十塊嗎 還是二十
We don't sell badges, madam
女士我們這里不賣徽章
This is a restaurant
這里是餐廳
You'll have to go to the ticket office
你們要去售票處才能買