We're taking Nathan to see the horse racing
我們要帶南森去看賽馬
Horse racing?
賽馬
Yeah, Nathan's never been
是的南森從沒去過
Yeah, It's true
沒錯是真的
And besides, I've got five pounds on ManOhMan at eight to one
而且我押了五鎊在"美男子"身上 8比1的賠率
My dad's mate Jimmy says he's a sure thing
我爸的朋友吉米說它一定會贏的
Just a wild guess but you haven't been racing before either, have you Clark?
我猜 你以前也沒玩過賽馬吧 是吧克拉克
The perfect spot
正好有個位置
Look, we're so lucky
太好了 我們運氣真好
Are you sure? This is too soft he's going to sink
你確定 這里地太軟 輪椅會陷下去
Oh, no. He'll be fine, It's gonna be great
不會 沒事的
That's all right
就這樣
Yeah?
沒事吧
What do we need to? Look, you pull and I'll push
我們該怎么辦 你拉我推
Okay
好
Don't worry. It's only cashmere
別擔心只是羊絨的而已
He's stuck
他卡住了
I know it's going to be fine, It's gonna be fine
沒關系 不會有事的
Oh, excuse me! Hi! You okay?
不好意思 怎么了
Hi. Sorry. Do you.. Would you be able to help us? With the um.. Because we're a bit stuck. We're fine
抱歉 你們能不能幫我們一把 因為他卡住了 我們沒事
Yeah? Would that be.. Very kind
可以嗎 會不會太 你們真是好人
You okay? Yeah! You're okay, aren't you?
你感覺怎么樣 沒事吧
There we go. There we go
很好 加把勁
Brilliant! Thank you so much. Thank you.
太棒了 非常感謝你們 謝謝
Guys, we're here. It's goona be fun.
我們到啦 一定很好玩