We're all thinking it
我們都覺得
Is there really nothing he can't do?
他真的就這么無所不能嗎
Do we hate him? Yes! We do!
我們討厭他嗎 是的 討厭他
But there's no point in dwelling on that on his birthday
但沒必要在他的生日上糾結這一點
Thank God, he's not goodlooking
幸好他長得不帥
Ah, stop!
住手
You're watching French gay porn, I hope
希望你不是在看法國同志小黃片
WiFi connection's not strong enough
這里的無線網信號不太好
What time is it?
幾點了
Where's Nathan?
南森去哪兒了
Half eight. He had to go to another patient
八點半了 他得去看下一個病人了
Snow got pretty bad
雪下得非常大
Shouldn't you be at home?
你不是應該已經回家了嗎
You're stuck with me
你今天只能和我待在一起了
Will, can I ask you something?
威爾 我能問你點事嗎
I suspect you're going to
你就知道你會問
What happened?
出了什么事
My mother didn't tell you? It's her favorite story
我媽沒跟你說過嗎 這是她最愛講的故事了
Some sort of traffic accident
是交通事故
Motorbike. You were riding a motorbike?
摩托車 你當時在騎摩托車嗎
Actually, I wasn't
并沒有
The bike hit me
是摩托車撞的我