So I thought we could go out this afternoon
我想今天下午我們可以出去逛逛
Where do you have in mind?
你想去哪里
Well, I was told that you had a car that was adapted for wheelchair use
我聽說你有一輛經過改裝方便輪椅上下的車
And you thought a drive would be good for me
你覺得出去兜風會對我有好處
A breath of fresh air
呼吸新鮮空氣
What do you usually do?
那你通常都做什么
I don't do anything, Miss Clark
什么也不做克拉克小姐
I sit. I just about exist
就這么坐著 無聊地活著
Okay. Well, I could get you your computer
好吧 我可以把你的電腦拿來
Have you found a good quad support group I could join?
你找到適合我的互助小組了嗎
Quads "R" Us?
癱瘓反斗小組
The Tin Wheels Club?
錫制輪椅俱樂部
Or perhaps we could get to know each other a bit
或者我們能互相加深下了解
You know because then you could tell me what you do like to do
這樣的話你就能告訴我你究竟喜歡做什么
May
可
Maybe
可能吧
Here's what I know about you, Miss. Clark
克拉克小姐我對你可是有所了解
My mother says you're chatty
我母親說你很健談
Yeah
對
Can we strike a deal?
我們來個約定吧
Whereby you are very unchatty around me?
在我身邊時別那么健談如何
Okay
好的
Yeah, well, I'll just be in the kitchen if you know need anything
你有什么需要的話 可以到廚房找我
Lovely
好極了