Louisa, some visitors are on their way
路易莎 有客人要來
Friends of Will's. It's unexpected
威爾的朋友們突然來訪
You might need to
你最好
Oh, I'll make some tea or coffee
我會泡些茶和咖啡
And I'll make myself scarce
然后就回避
Yes, that would be good
那最好了
I think I'll
我想我
I think I'll leave them to it
我想我也不會打擾他們
So how's the physio and stuff?
那些理療什么的怎么樣了
All coming on? Any improvements?
有進展嗎 有改善嗎
No
沒有
Well, you look great
你看起來挺不錯的
Yeah. So
對 所以
So
所以
To what do I owe this pleasure?
你們二位有何貴干
I'm sorry it's been so long, I've been so busy
抱歉一直都沒來看你最近太忙了
They've been really working me hard, I mean weekends
工作上忙得脫不開身 周末也是
Yeah, things are manic at the office too
辦公室里也非常忙
New chap from New York
從紐約來了個新人
Bains! You ever come across him at all?
叫貝恩你有見過他嗎
No
沒有
Fearsome. Total monster!
非常嚴厲簡直是個怪物
Most days I feel I can hardly leave my chair
大多數時候我跟凳子都粘上了