I'm Lou!
我是路
Yeah. You already said that
你已經說過了
Shall I make us all a cup of tea?
不如我給大家泡杯茶吧
Wrench! Where's my wrench?
扳手我的扳手呢
Mum did you turn down the gas on my veg?
媽媽你把我煮菜的火關小了嗎
That's the cutlery drawer Bernard
那是餐具櫥柜
And you're getting oil everywhere
你把油弄得到處都是
Everything will be soggy again
又要煮不熟了
Yeah, well, things turn up in strange places in this house
屋子里的東西都到處亂放
Auntie Lou! Auntie Lou!
路阿姨 路阿姨
You got it, didn't you?
你得到那份工作了是吧
Yeah!
對
Yay!
太好了
Louisa Clark working for the Traynors
為特里納家族工作的路易莎·克拉克
Wonders will never cease
奇跡總會發生
Uh, yeah
是啊
Okay
好了
This tells you pretty much everything you need to know
基本上你應該知道的所有情況都寫在這上面了
Now, I do most of the heavy lifting
大部分搬重物的活都是我來干
but there's a timetable here, so you can see what he has, when
這里的時刻表注明了他什么時間該做什么事