No!
不
Everybody run!
大家快跑
No! We have to stick together
不 我們必須團結起來
Right, Batman?
對吧 蝙蝠俠
We need to use our heads!
我們要動動腦筋
Maybe we should build something together
或許我們可以一起建個東西
Heads. Stick together
動腦筋 團結起來
Build something. Together
建個東西 團結
Build. Together. Together
建 團結 團結
We should build something together
我們要一起建個什么東西
I got it
我知道了
You're right, Babs. We need to stick together
你說得對 芭芭拉 我們要團結起來
Literally
真的團結起來
Robin, quick. Give me a boost
羅賓 快 過來接上
On it, Padre
好的 老爸
We're gonna stick together, using our heads and the most powerful weapon of all
我們要動動腦筋 團結起來 我們最好的武器
Shredded abs. Let's do this
是強壯的腹肌 伙計們 開始吧
Here we go
沒問題
You got this, Alfred?
撐得住嗎 阿爾弗雷德
Yes, sir. Abs of steel
沒問題 少爺 我有鋼鐵般的腹肌
Great! Now you bend and I'll grab the other side!
很好 現在彎下腰 我會抓住另一邊
No!
不
Batman what's going on? Are you okay?
蝙蝠俠 怎么回事 你沒事吧
Joker!
小丑
Please. help us!
拜托 幫幫我們
No! I'm not gonna help you
不 我才不會幫你
At least if this city is destroyed. I'll die knowing
只有毀了哥譚市 我才能證明
I'm your greatest enemy!
我是你最大的敵人
I'm gonna have to die to know it
就算死我也要證明這一點
Shut up Joker! If there's no Gotham. then I'll never get to fight you again
閉嘴 小丑 如果沒了哥譚市 我們就沒地方斗了
What
啥