Freeze, Clayface, take this guy out!
急凍人 泥面人 干掉這個家伙
Coming through!
來了呀
Okay, Alfred, bring the pain
好的 阿爾弗雷德 全力出擊
Bringing it, sir. For Queen and country!
馬上就到 少爺 為了女王和國家
You just got Union Jacked!
我已經闖進來了
Robin, get ready
羅賓 做好準備
I'm about to teach you some father-and-son stuff
老爸通常都會教兒子這么幾件事
First, driving
第一 駕駛
Put your hands at 10 and 2. Okay
把手放在方向盤的兩邊 好的
Now fly! Turn left!
現在 飛 向左轉
Run over these skeletons
碾過這些骷髏
Now drive up the wall!
然后爬上墻
Great driving. Thanks Padre
開得很棒 謝謝 老爸
Okay, Robin
好了 羅賓
Together we're gonna punch these guys so hard
我們一起把這些家伙 打得哇哇亂叫吧
Words describing the impact are gonna spontaneously materialize out of thin air
讓他們的叫聲都變成空中的文字
High five!
擊掌
Stop moving around, you Muggles
不要到處跑 你這個麻瓜
All right, team, let's shut him down
好了 伙計們 我們去打敗他
Orca! You're up, baby!
歐卡 該你上了 寶貝兒
You wanna see a magic trick?
想見識一下真正的魔法嗎
I'm gonna make you disappear
看我是怎么讓你消失的
Shut up!
閉嘴
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy! Fudgecake!
歡迎回到幽靈區 壞蛋 氣死我了
Here we go, Batteam.
蝙蝠戰隊 一起上