The BatFax!
蝙蝠俠傳真
Ha! The city needs me. Bang, bang, bang!
哥譚市需要我
Excuse me
抱歉
Can you get the commissioner and show her this?
能把警長叫來嗎 給她看看這個
Batman. Would you stop doing that?
蝙蝠俠 你怎么又突然冒出來
I sent the BatFax
是我給你發的傳真
I hate to say this but you're right
雖然不想承認 但你是對的
The city needs you
城市需要你
Yes! Let me out
是的 讓我出去
I'm only going to let you out on one condition
你要想出來必須得答應我一件事
Name it. You can't do it by yourself
說吧 你不能再獨自行動了
Fine. Who am I working with?
好吧 我跟誰行動
SEAL. Team Six? Fox Force Five? Suicide Squad?
海豹突擊隊 狐貍五隊 X特遣隊
No. Me
不 是我
Oh, I wanna help too!
我也想幫忙
And I shall join as well. Whoa!
我也應該加入
Alfred Pennyworth at your service, ma'am
阿爾弗雷德為您效勞 女士
Alfred, you gotta let me out of here
阿爾弗雷德 快帶我出去
Sir, those creatures out there are unlike anything we've ever seen
先生 外面的那些怪物 和我們以前見過的可不一樣
Speak for yourself. You don't know everything I've seen
那是你的看法 你對我還不了解
I haven't told you everything
有些事我沒有告訴你
And you'll never be able to defeat them alone
你只靠自己的力量 根本打不過他們
And it'll be more fun if we all do it together!
我們一起和怪物戰斗會更有趣
What's the worst thing that could happen?
這對你能有什么壞處
What are you so afraid of?
你到底在害怕什么
The thing I'm most afraid of?
你問我害怕什么
I gotta be honest with you. It's snake clowns
跟你說實話 就是怕蛇形小丑
Yeah, that's not a thing
根本沒這東西
Well then nothing
要是這樣 那就沒有
I'm not afraid of anything. Okay
我沒有害怕的東西 那好
Prove it
證明一下
Oh, I will. Good
我會的 好吧