And on Saturday nights, we watch the UFC
對了 我們周六晚上會看UFC
The UFC? Is that
UFC? 是不是…
Is that Ultimate Fighting?
是終極格斗嗎
Every Saturday
每周六都看
You and your uncle watch Ultimate Fighting?
你和你舅看終極格斗?
Well, you don't just watch it
不只是看
Frank turns the sound down and we do the grunting and voices
弗蘭克把聲音調低 我們倆來配音
Sometimes I attack Frank for real
有時我真的用力打弗蘭克
Which is really fun for me
對我來說很開心
I think if you guys knew Frank
如果你們了解弗蘭克
you'd leave us alone
就會讓我們住在一起了
He can be pretty annoying
他雖然有時很煩人
but he's a good person
但他是個好人
I think
應該是吧
Why do you say that?
為什么這么說
He wanted me before I was smart
我聰明之前他就喜歡我
Mr Pollard, are you the natural father of Mary Adler?
波拉德先生 你是瑪麗阿德勒的生父嗎
Yes, I am
是的
And how can you be certain of this?
你何以確定
Well, I always knew but then you had me take a DNA test
我一直知道 后來你們讓我做了DNA測試
I would offer the test results as presumptive evidence that Mr Pollard is the father and natural guardian of the minor
我想提供測試結果證明波拉德先生是這孩子的生父和自然監護人
As well as an affidavit from Mr Pollard nominating Mrs Adler, the maternal grandmother as the legal guardian of the minor
同時作為證言 波拉德先生提出讓孩子的外婆阿德勒夫人為孩子的法定監護人
No objections
沒有反對