Hi, Mary. I'm Pat Golding, but you can call me Pat if you like
嗨 瑪麗 我叫帕特戈爾丁 你叫我帕特就行
Got it
知道了
Do you know why you're here?
你知道你為什么來嗎
I mean, has anyone told you what this is about?
有人說過是為了什么事嗎
My grandmother wants me to live with her and I wanna stay with Frank
我外婆希望我跟她一起住而我想跟弗蘭克一起住
That's correct
很好
I'm sure this can all be very scary stuff
我知道這可能挺可怕的
Does any of it worry you?
你擔心過嗎
Nope. Frank says I'm not goin' anywhere
不擔心 弗蘭克說我哪兒也不去
Your uncle told you you're not going anywhere?
你舅舅說你哪兒都不去
Just fifteen minutes ago
十五分鐘之前說的
So we done here?
我們談完了嗎
Not quite yet
還沒有
My best friend other than Frank and Fred is Roberta who lives a couple houses away
除了弗蘭克和弗雷德 我最好的朋友就是羅伯塔 她住在我家附近
Really? What's she like?
是嗎 她是什么樣的人
She's nice and funny. And I love her
她和善 風趣 我喜歡她
That's nice
那挺好
Is Roberta your only friend your age?
羅伯塔是你唯一的同齡朋友嗎
Roberta's not my age. She's like 40 50 30 something
羅伯塔跟我不同齡 她大概40 50 30多歲的樣子
Roberta's a grown woman?
羅伯塔是個成年人?
People my age are boring
我的同齡人都很無趣
Roberta's cool
羅伯塔很棒
Okay
好
I don't watch TV
我不看電視
But I got hooked on SpongeBob
但我喜歡海綿寶寶
Mostly because Roberta loves it
主要是因為羅伯塔喜歡