Don't be smug, Seymore
先別得意 西摩
Well, she's had plenty of time
她看了很長時間了
She traveled yesterday. She slept in a strange bed
她昨天出了遠門 沒睡好
Give her a chance
給她個機會
At six years old, she read Zimmer
她6歲就看過奇默的書
Outstanding
厲害
How much did she comprehend?
她看懂了多少
So, Mary
瑪麗
I see you're looking at our little problem
你在看我們的小問題
Little? It's big
小問題? 這是個大問題
Why are you so mad all of a sudden?
你怎么突然這么生氣
I'm not mad, I'm annoyed
我不是生氣 是惱火
Not with you, dear
不是惱火你
With that pompous ass Shankland
是惱火那個傲慢的尚克蘭
I knew that guy was gonna have a beard before we even went in there
我們還沒進去就知道他是個大胡子
Math teachers like to grow beards
數(shù)學老師都喜歡長胡子
I should never have agreed to this in the first place
我當初就不該答應這事
Did he really expect you to just walk in and be able to dissect some random massive problem?
他真的指望你隨隨便便就能解析某個隨機的復雜難題
Not much to dissect, if you ask me
我看也沒什么可解析的
Why do you say that?
為什么這么說
It was wrong
題錯了