So no more math?
不再研究數學了
It's late
不早了
You've got a big day tomorrow
你明天還有重要的事
Come on. Up, up, up
來 起來
Can I play the piano?
我能彈鋼琴嗎
No, you can't
不行
Now stop dragging those feet. But it's fun!
別拖著腳了 可是鋼琴好玩
Come on!
快走
I have had a series of nightmares where I'm fired because of what happened
我做了一連串的噩夢 夢到因為那件事 我被學校開除了
You get it?
你明白嗎
And then I try to rationalize that everything that happened was just all alcohol
然后我試圖解釋 那只是因為我喝醉了
Dr Shankland, this problem is
尚克蘭博士 這道題…
I know. Just copy it exactly as you see it written
我知道 原題照抄下來就是了
But it's
可這題…
Exactly as written. Thank you
照抄原題 謝謝
So what's this problem I'm supposed to look at?
要讓我看什么數學題
I don't know
不知道
Is it like the problems Mom worked on?
就像媽媽研究的那些問題嗎
Your mother didn't work on problems
你媽研究的不是一些問題
She worked on just one problem
她只研究了一個問題
Just one?
就一個嗎
Her entire life?
研究了一輩子
Most of it
大部分