Hey, smurfette. Clumsy!
嘿 藍妹妹 笨笨
Hang on, I'm coming, clumsy bro
等等 我來了 笨笨大兄弟
I got you, little buddy
我抓住你了 小家伙
Stampede!
超速了
I think my rations are coming up
我感覺我快吐了
What? What's so funny?
怎么了 有什么好笑的
Now that's what I call "Talking out of your butt"
我把這稱之為"用屁股說話"
Oh, boys
哦 伙計們
Would anyone be interested in knowing that we're in sight of three tall trees?
有人對出現在我們視野內的三棵大樹感興趣嗎
All right. Yeah, we are
好吧 有
And bucky is gonna get us there extra fast
有兔子在我們的速度也快了
Bucky? Seems like a bucky to me
快快兔 在我看來叫快快兔正好
Hit it, bucky!
快跑 快快兔