Hefty!
健健
Brainy!
聰聰
Clumsy! Oh, that's not even convincing
笨笨 這扮相才太不走心了吧
When I find those smurfs
等我找到這些藍精靈
I will ground them for a month of blue moons
我要讓他們閉門思過一個月
Oh, what's going on in here?
哦 這邊什么情況
Wow. Have you ever seen something so beautiful?
哇哦 你們見過這么漂亮的東西嗎
Every day, smurfette. Every day
天天見 藍妹妹 每天都能見到
Don't be weird. You don't be weird
別跟個智障一樣 你才智障呢
We can camp here for the night
今晚我們可以在這露營
I'll start us a fire
我來生火
Uh, fetch me some firewood, would you, hefty?
給我找點木頭 行嗎 健健
Um, a "Please" would be nice
你不會加個"請"字嗎
Yes, it would but I haven't earned my manners badge, so get me some firewood
對 加上請比較好聽 但是我還沒獲得懂禮貌徽章呢 所以 給我找點木頭去
Clumsy? You okay?
笨笨 你還好嗎
Yeah, sure It's been fun
嗯 當然好 真有意思
Well, not tons of fun but it's had its moments
好吧 也沒到精彩絕倫的程度 但是還是有點樂趣的
Kind of
某種程度上
You know what I'm trying to say
你知道我什么意思