Darkness
太黑了
I don't do well in the darkness
這么黑我適應不了
I have enough trouble in the daylight
大白天我的麻煩就已經夠多了
Hold on, everyone. We need to find a way out of here
等下 大家伙 我們得找條路出去
That is good thinking "Brainy"
你可真聰明呀 "智多星"
Guys? Darkness!
兄弟們 太黑了
Don't be scared. Just. Just think happy thoughts
別怕 想想開心的事情
It's not really happy times right now!
現在可不是什么有趣的時候
Just stay in the light, clumsy. Too late
呆在光底下別動 笨笨 太晚了
I'm walking into the darkness!
我正墮入無邊黑暗
What are you, why?
你在 為什么
I'm really freaking out, you guys!
我要嚇壞了 伙計們
Stop, everyone
都別說了 伙計們
Okay, go into your backpacks, get out your emergency tunnel survival kit, find the small glass vial marked "Light" and shake it really hard
掏掏你們的背包 拿出隧道生存應急工具箱 里面有個小玻璃瓶 上面寫著"照明" 然后使勁搖晃它
Clumsy? How you doing?
笨笨 你怎么樣了
Okay, I guess
我覺得我沒事了
Just hang tight, clumsy
冷靜點笨笨
I'm not sure how long this will take or how long we'll be down here
我不知道這個能堅持多久 我們要在這里走多久
so everybody, whatever you do
所以伙計們 不管你們干什么
don't eat all your rations
不要一口氣把自己食物吃完
I just ate all my rations!
我剛吃完我的口糧