Hmm. These nests are made of some material I've never seen before
嗯 這些巢是用一些我從未見過的材料做的
You know I think I've had enough of these flying antipastos for one day
我受夠了這些橫沖直撞的大蜻蜓
What are you doing here?
你在這里干嘛
Well, I was thinking of getting a little place out here
好吧 我正想在這里安個家
Just a quiet place in the forest
叢林里更安靜一點
It's a little breezy up on the hill
山上風太大了
What do you think I'm doing out here?
你們覺得我來這兒能干嘛
You are never going to find that village, gargamel
你們別想找到那座精靈村 格格巫
Oh, smurfette, if it wasn't for you
藍妹妹 多虧了你的幫忙
I wouldn't even know about those other smurfs
我可不知道還有別的藍精靈
Get 'em boys
抓住他們
Smurfintine formation! Go!
分散逃跑模式 走
Smurfintine!
分散逃跑
Get 'em azrael! Smurfintine!
抓住他們 阿茲貓 分散
Smurfintine! Smurfintine!
分頭跑 分頭跑
Smurfintine!
分頭跑
Hey, you. You're the clumsy one, right?
嘿 小不點你叫笨笨是吧
Think fast
接住了
I caught it!
我接住了