Two nights ago she told me that even if Germany bails out the euro, there could still be a worldwide depression
前天晚上 她對我說 即使德國脫歐 還是有可能發生全球經濟衰退
I was staring at the ceiling for three hours
我盯著天花板三個小時
I'm so worried
我很擔心
Come on. Roberta
別這樣 羅伯特
If you start crying, I'm gonna have to pretend to start crying
你要是哭 我就只能裝哭了
You know there's something you could be overlookin'
有些事是可以不在乎的
This could work out
她沒事的
Maybe
可能吧
But if anybody takes that baby away, I'll smother you in your sleep
但如果她被誰帶走了 我會讓你死在睡夢里
Morning. Fred
早上好 弗雷德
One plus one is two
1加1等于2
That is fact number one of today
這是今天的第一課
Who can tell me what two plus two is?
誰知道2加2等于幾
Who's got it?
誰知道
Four
等于4
Excellent Donna
很好 唐娜
It is Two plus two is indeed four
正確 2加2的確等于4
Okay, who wants to try three plus three?
好 誰想試試回答3加3等于幾
Three plus three? Really?
3加3 我沒聽錯吧
I beg your pardon?
你說什么
What kind of school is this anyway?
這算哪門子學校
It's the kind of school where students don't speak without permission
這是那種學生不能在課堂上隨便說話的學校