Hey! Come on. Let's move!
喂 快點
No!
不
Let me see. No!
讓我看看 不
Come on, I made you a special breakfast
快點 我給你做了特別的早餐
You can't cook
你不會做飯
Hey, Mary, open up!
喂 瑪麗 開門
You look beautiful
你真漂亮
I look like a Disney character
我看起來像個卡通人物
Where's the "special"?
哪兒特別了
The what?
什么
You said you made me a special breakfast
你說給我做了特別的早餐
Please don't make me go
請別逼我上學
You can keep homeschooling me
你可以繼續在家教我
I've taught you everything I know
我知道的都教給你了
But I don't wanna go
可我不想上學
Well, I don't wanna go to work but I do
我還不想上班呢 但我還是得去
You don't go to work. You fix the boats on a dock
你不上班的 你只是在碼頭修船
Okay, It's a poor example but you're still going
好吧 這個例子不恰當 但你還是要上學
But what about Fred?
弗雷德怎么辦
What about him?
它怎么了
You won't take care of him
你不會照顧它
You don't like cats
你不喜歡貓
I don't like twoeyed cats
我不喜歡兩只眼的貓
Fred as you know is monocular
但弗雷德是一只眼
Who's gonna throw him his ping pong ball?
誰來給它拋球
Fred's gonna be fine
弗雷德不會有事的