Thank you for everything you tried to do for Eric and Nancy. And for keeping Taylor safe.
感謝你為埃里克和南希作出的努力,以及保護泰勒的安全。
Come here. You keep being a good boy, ok?
過來。你要繼續做個乖孩子,聽到沒?
Tommy, I really need to talk to you... What's that for?
湯米,我需要和你談談...這是什么意思?
It's my stuff. What's going on?
是我的東西。怎么了?
I'm not sure that I'm ready for the kind of commitment that you're looking for.
我不確定能否如你所期望一般付出
I don't want to hurt you in the long run, so...
長痛不如短痛,所以...
Wait. We both almost lost our lives, and I'm emotional, too, but you can't be serious.
等等,我們差點死了,我現在情緒也很不穩定,你肯定不是認真的吧
This is me serious, Laurel.
我是認真的,勞瑞爾。
But... But it doesn't make any sense, I mean, why... Why now?
但是... 但這完全說不通啊,為什么... 為什么是現在?
Why even at all?
你為什么要這樣做?
I thought that I wanted this. You.
我曾以為這就是我想要的。你。
And the other night made me realize I don't.
但那晚我意識到事實并非如此
You're lying. I am not a liar.
你在撒謊。我沒有。
If you've changed, and I know that you've changed, then you wouldn't... you would never do this.
如果你真的改變了,我也知道你確實變了,那你就不會...你不會這樣對我
Then I guess I haven't changed as much as we all thought, then.
大概我并未如想象中變化那么大吧。