Death by poker. That's a new one.
被撥火棍捅死。這死法倒是很新奇。
He was going to shoot me.
他原本要開槍打我
And then, uh, mister... Robbins, he grabbed the poker and... saved my life.
然后... 羅賓斯先生抓起撥火棍...救了我一命
Mr. Robbins was a real hero. If it weren't for him, we'd all be dead.
羅賓斯先生才是真英雄。要是沒有他,我們早就都沒命了。
I've got enough details for my report.
好了,我知道該怎么寫案件報告了
I'll clear my boys out of here. Let's go.
我這就撤走我的人。走吧。
You still love her. Don't you?
你還愛她,對吧
It doesn't matter how I feel.
我的感受并不重要
Because of what I do... I could never be with her.
因為我的所作所為...我永遠不可能和她在一起
You see, you don't have anything to be afraid of. She is never... ever going to know my secret.
你沒什么好緊張的。她永遠... 都不會知道我的秘密
It doesn't matter if she knows. I know.
她知不知道并不重要。我知道就行。
And I don't know how to be with Laurel knowing the entire time...
我不知該如何與勞瑞爾相處,
that if she ever found out who you really are... she would choose you.
一旦她發現你的身份,她會毫不猶豫地選擇你。