We started seeing Roxy all the time
我們開始天天都能見到羅西
For some reason Al always came too
不知為什么艾爾也總是會來
It wasn't long before we slept together
沒過多久我們就睡在一起了
I'm really starting to get it now
我真的開始懂了
If there's a point. Roxy is the point
如果活著有意義羅西就是那個意義
Wait. What's going on?
慢著 出什么事了
Um, Maya? There's been something on my mind that I've been wanting to talk to you about
瑪雅 我心里有些話一直想告訴你
Oh, I recognize that sweaty smell
我記得那個汗濕的氣味
We've been together for a while now
我們已經在一起一段時間了
Maya, I want you to be my wife
瑪雅我想讓你成為我的妻子
Al! Oh, my god! Something's wrong here. Yes! Maya's in trouble
艾爾 我的天哪 事情不太對勁 我愿意 瑪雅有危險
There is danger. Get behind me, Roxy. I'll protect us all!
這兒有危險 躲到我身后 羅西 我會保護大家的
I got Tino. I got Tino. I got Tino
我牽住蒂諾了
No, Roxy. Stop it!
不 羅西 別這樣
I think we're ready
準備好了
Ready
準備好