You're jealous because Fallon's had her baby and that's made you even more paranoid
你很嫉妒 因為法倫有了孩子 這使得你更偏執多疑了
I haven't. This is crazy
我沒有這太瘋狂了
I told you
我說了吧
Oh, my gosh
我的天啊
What's all that noise in her stomach?
她的肚子里是什么聲音
Was it something she ate?
是她吃的東西的聲音嗎
They're trying to kill each other
她們要殺了對方啊
What?
什么
Oh, no
不
It was a baby. Is she breathing?
這是一個寶寶 她在呼吸嗎
You gotta relax, honey
你要放松點親愛的
She's breathing, okay?
她在呼吸呢好吧
Uh, maybe we should wake her up just to be sure
也許我們應該叫醒她來確認一下
I didn't understand why they got a baby
我不明白為什么他們要生個寶寶
It took all their attention
這把他們的注意力都轉移走了
Good thing roxy and I already had everything we needed
幸好羅西和我有所需的一切
Each other
我們彼此
Hey, baby
小寶寶
Then they went and got more babies
后來他們生了更多的寶寶
Seemed like a mistake to me
看上去像是我的錯
Soon I had to live my life on the run
不久我必須過著逃跑的生活了
Found him!
找到他了
There was no escape
無處可逃