Oh, you're so sweet
你真貼心
You're so cute
你真可愛
Hi, I love you
我愛你
Why can't you be my boyfriend, huh?
你為什么就不能是我男友呢
Why can't you give me more ice cream?
你為什么就不能再給我點冰淇淋呢
Okay, one more to go
還剩一針
What's with these whitecoat people sticking me with sharp things?
這些穿白大褂的人類干嗎總是用尖東西扎我
Now do you feed him at regular times?
你按時喂他嗎
Pretty regular
挺有規律的
What do you give him?
你都給他吃什么
Food
吃的
Dog food. What?
狗糧 怎么了
Maybe give him more exercise
或許你應該讓他多鍛煉些
Go on more walks
多遛遛
Sure
沒問題
Shots. I hate those shots
扎針 我討厭扎針
Okay, Tino
好了蒂諾
Let's do this huh?
我們來做運動吧
Doctor's orders. Come here
這是醫囑 過來吧
All right, get the ball
好了 撿球去
A long walk and now I have to chase a ball?
走了那么久 現在我又得撿球去
Get the ball. Come on
把球撿回來 快點
Why was I being punished like this?
我為什么被這般懲罰
Tino, come on. You're a dog
蒂諾 快點 你是只狗
Get chase the ball. Chase it
追球去 快去追
Come on. Tino. Lucky
快點 蒂諾 幸運兒
Tino, this is embarrassing, okay?
蒂諾 這真是太丟人了 好嗎
Just come on. Sorry, not today
快去吧 對不起 今天不行