He was lonely
他很孤單
I could smell someone else used to live here
我知道曾經有人也住在這里
but their scent was faint
但他們的氣味很微弱
They hadn't been around in a long time
他們已經很久沒出現在這屋子里了
That's when I realized
這時我開始意識到
being alone might be the worst thing that could happen to you
世上最糟糕的事莫過于孤單
I knew how it felt to miss someone
我知道想念一個人是什么感覺
Did he miss someone too?
他也在想念某個人嗎
Stop that
不可以
What?
怎么了
Dog bed, now
睡你自己的床快去
Ellie
埃莉
Dog bed, now
睡自己的床去
Why did I listen to him?
為什么我要聽他的
I didn't want to go
我不想走
And I could tell he didn't want me to go either
而且我知道他也不希望我走
Oh, gosh
天啊
Would you give me a break?
能不能讓我省點心
No whining
不許發牢騷