Everyone was so sad, but I was too tired to cheer them up
大家都很難過 但是我已經沒力氣去逗他們開心了
Ethan
伊森
Are you here?
你來了嗎
I can't smell you
我聞不到你
Where are you?
你在哪兒
Hey, Bailey
貝利
There he was
他來了
I could tell he was still sad
我知道他很難過
I didn't want him to be sad
我不想讓他難過
Doodle dog
小笨狗
Boss dog, huh?
狗老大
I knew I was here to love Ethan and make him happy
我知道我來到這世上是為了愛伊森讓他快樂
Oh, Bailey
貝利
I didn't want to leave him like this
我不想就這樣離開他
Good boy
乖孩子
Good boy Bailey
乖孩子貝利
Don't worry. He'll just feel a little. A little prick in his neck and then the pain will go away
別擔心 他只會感覺到脖子上一丁點小刺痛然后就可以安息了