Humans are complicated
人類很復雜
They do things dogs can't understand
他們總做些狗狗不懂的事情
Like leave
比如離別
Ethan and I were meant to be together
伊森和我注定要在一起
But if there was no Ethan
但如果伊森不在了
what was the point of my being here?
我活著還有什么意義
Maybe the point was not to look for a point
也許意義就在于不要尋找意義
Okay, hold on. Hold on
好了 等一下
I'll be right back, Bailey
我很快回來貝利
Everything moved at a slower pace now
現在一切都以緩慢的步調流逝
Which was okay
沒關系
because I never felt like running anymore
反正我也不想再跑了
I was tired all the time
我經常覺得累
I didn't feel like playing anymore
不再想著玩兒
Not even with horsedog
哪怕是跟小馬狗
Hey, Bailey
貝利
Are you okay, boy?
你還好嗎孩子
Bill?
比爾
His eyes just didn't look right
他眼睛不太好
His breathing was labored
呼吸很沉重
Has he been drinking a lot of water and peeing? No
它有沒有大量喝水和尿尿 沒有
What can we do for him doctor? What do you think?
醫生你覺得我們能為它做點什么
We could do testing, but I'm afraid that it would probably be the same results
我們可以做個檢查但恐怕還是一樣的結果