That was a different life
那是一種不同的生活
Not so much fun, really
沒什么樂趣可言真的
But I did good work
但是我做得不錯
Here we go
開始了
Now I'm tiny and all ears
現(xiàn)在我很小并且注意力集中
Hi, you
你好啊小可愛
Are you the cutest little puppy in the world?
你是這世界上最可愛的小狗狗嗎
She smelled good
她聞起來真香
like sunshine and pretzels
像陽光和椒鹽卷餅的味道
Oh, yeah. You want to come home with me, huh?
是嗎你想和我一起回家對嗎
Okay, you gotta come home with me
好了你得和我一起回家
You gotta come home with me, huh?
你和我一起回家好嗎
Are you gonna help me with this?
你想幫我嗎
What's happening?
怎么了
Where are you going? Come here
你要去哪過來
I could tell she was sad
我看得出來她很傷心
I needed to cheer her up
我得哄她開心
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Where's my tail?
我的尾巴呢
Hello? Where's my tail?
咦我的尾巴去哪了
Okay, boy. All right
好了狗狗好了
Come on. Come on, let's go
快快咱們走
Everywhere she went, Maya brought me along
瑪雅去哪都帶著我
Which was great
真是太棒了