Hi. Did you get my voicemail? No.
嗨,收到我的語音信息了嗎?沒。
Things got a little crazy around here... back to back meetings... I am so sorry, rain check?
情況有點失控了,連著開了好幾個會。真是抱歉,下次再一起吃飯吧
Sure. I could definitely catch up on some club paperwork. We're way behind since Tommy left.
沒事。我正好夜店那邊有好多文件要看。湯米一走,很多事就拖著了
I'm still shocked that he went to go work for Malcolm.
我還是很驚訝,他居然去幫馬爾科姆了
You know,you were really understanding to let him take this opportunity.
你肯讓他去,真是太善解人意了。
Tommy said you were cool with it.
湯米說你同意了
Why wouldn't I be? He's my friend. Like you.
何樂不為呢,他跟你一樣,是我朋友
I'm sorry, are we early?
對不起。我們來早了嗎
No, not at all. Uh, Oliver, this is Eric Moore and his wife, Nancy.
沒,沒有。奧利弗,這是埃里克·摩爾和他妻子南希。
I'm prepping them for a deposition for tomorrow.
我要幫他們準備明天的口供
And this must be your bodyguard?
這應該就是你們的保鏢吧
This is our son, Taylor.
他是我們兒子泰勒。
Well, you are in very capable hands. It was nice to meet you.
她是很棒的律師。很高興見到你們。
Eric, Nancy, I want to make sure that you guys are up for this.
埃里克,南希,你們確定準備好了嗎
Edward Rasmus isn't known for playing with kid gloves, so this could get rough.
愛德華·拉斯馬斯不好對付,前路困難重重啊
We invested our entire life savings with Rasmus and he stole it.
我們的畢生積蓄都投資給拉斯馬斯,他卻欺騙我們。
Our retirement. Taylor's college fund.
包括我們的退休金。泰勒上大學的錢。
He stole our future, Ms. Lance. We want it back.
他偷了我們的未來,蘭斯小姐。我們想要回來。
Well, then let's go get it.
那好,就去要回來吧。