You had my back.
你救了我。
You needed me. Felicity told me where you were headed.
你需要我。費利西蒂告訴我你去哪了
You ok? I'm the killer, remember?
你還好嗎?我是殺手,記得嗎?
I've killed before, Oliver. It's just been a while.
我殺過人,奧利弗。時間有點兒久。
If you're the killer, why isn't the Count down, too?
如果你是殺手,為什么伯爵沒有死?
I'm sure it must have been tempting to take him off the board for good.
我知道你肯定很想除掉他
People change. People like the Count?
人是可以改變的。像伯爵那樣的人?
No. I meant me. Not so long ago I would have put that guy down for good,
不,我是說我。要是不久前,我一定會殺了伯爵的
but looking at him today all vacant... There didn't seem to be a point.
但是看著他那樣茫然,殺他毫無意義
But not everybody deserves mercy. For example.
但不是所有人都值得你的仁慈。比如他。
I thought he wasn't a priority to you.
我以為他不是你優先考慮的
He's a priority to you. You two have unfinished business.
他是你優先考慮的。你們兩個還有未了結的恩怨。
Where do we start?
我們從哪開始
I'd prefer we skip the I-told-you-sos, but the nightclub wasn't really working out.
我不想再說"我早跟你說過",但夜店經營得很不成功。
I guess I need something more boring, stable.
我想我需要一些更無聊,更安穩的事
Nine to five, go home kiss Laurel, that sort of thing.
朝九晚五,回家吻勞瑞爾這樣的事
I guess what I'm saying is... I want a job.
我想說的是,我想要一份工作。