Hey. How we doing?
怎么樣
In the black. Did the Hood get his man?
不怎么樣。帽衫俠找到他的人了么
Well, we won't be having any problems with Vertigo anymore. Look, Tommy, I'm sorry.
我們不會再因為致幻劑惹上麻煩了。湯米,我很抱歉
I've caught up the bookkeeping and all my notes on the inventory are in there,
我一直在記賬,我記的存貨的單子都在這
along with a list of suppliers that we use.
有我們用的供應商的清單
Ok. I don't see why you're telling me that.
好。我不懂你為什么要跟我說這個
This club is important to me. But for you it's just a front.
這個俱樂部對我很重要,但對你來說就是個幌子
You want me to keep your secret, help you be this thing you've become,
你想讓我幫你保守秘密,幫你做你的帽衫俠
but you refuse to see me for what I've become.
但你卻看不到我所成為的人
I've got just a bit too much self-respect for that. I quit.
我把這個看的有點太重了。我不干了。
Dinner. You're still doing that?
吃飯吧。你還在弄呢
Fyers better be careful with his bowls of water.
法爾斯最好小心他那碗水
When are we going to do actual training?
我們什么時候才能實際演習
There once was a young boy whose father dropped him off at a shaolin monastery to study Kung Fu.
有個男孩被他爸爸放到少林寺去學功夫
Good, a story. After a year, the boy came to visit his family.
很好,講上故事了。一年以后,男孩回家
When they asked what he'd learned, the boy hung his head in shame.
問他學到什么了的時候,男孩羞愧的低下頭
All the monks had him do was slap water in a barrel for a year.
和尚就讓他拍桶里的水整整一年
We don't have a year. So I hope your training regimen is a bit faster.
我們沒有一年時間。所以我希望你的訓練方案能快一點
The family didn't believe him, so he showed them.
家里都不相信他,他就演示給他們看
He raised his hand and hit the table they were eating on. It broke in half.
他舉起手去拍他們吃飯的桌子,桌子碎成兩半。
I'm gonna be able to break a table? Better. Ok.
我能擊碎一個桌子嗎?比那個還厲害。好吧。
Draw the bow. I'll be damned. What's next? We teach you to shoot.
拉弓。真見鬼。然后呢?我們教你射箭。